Our Laser Marking, Laser Engraving, Laser Etching Services
Laser marking is a precise, durable and quick method of marking materials. A PC-controlled laser beam is used to either discolor the surface of a part or to
engrave it by vaporizing material. The laser's position can be very accurately controlled; this allows a variety of detailed effects to be achieved including text and images (logos, lines, etc.).
Processing can be done on a wide variety of materials, including metals, plastics, ceramics, wood, and coatings. With laser marking, the laser never comes into contact with the material it is working on - only its beam does. This avoids damage
such as touching, dragging or tearing a material's surface caused by mechanical marking methods.
In addition, LMS can provide supplementary services for our customers, including: Assembly, Inventory Storage, and Fulfillment.
Laser Marking, Engraving & Etching Examples
- Marking anodized aluminum or coated products with serial numbers and logos.
- Marking of CE marks on safety and electrical equipment.
- Marking of batch numbers and serial numbers for ISO 9000 compliance.
- Marking of wiring diagrams and symbols directly onto components.
- Very precise engraving on fragile components such as crystals and oscillators for the electronics industry.
- Medical instruments and implants.
- Brand names and logos on promotional items.
- Removing coatings (ex. to provide electrical connections or grounding).
Advantages Over Other Marking Methods:
- Cost effective
- High Resolution / Detail
- Non-contact (no clamping required)
- Curved surfaces can be accommodated within limits
- Flexibility to accomodate short run sizes
- Permanence / Durability - resistant to most cleaning processes
Typical Appplications Include:
We have marked everything from jet engine parts to coconuts.
- Bearings, Bushings and Valve Bodies
- Electronic parts
- Aircraft and aerospace parts
- Automotive & Motorsports parts
- Medical implants
- Hand tools
- Sports Equipment
- Dials and gauges
- Promotional products
- Wood products
- Bicycles & Scooters
Assembly of parts & components:
- We can help you grow by offering you assembly services. Some customers have us assemble after laser marking with drop shipping. Others utitlize us for assembly service without laser marking.
- LMS can provide storage for customer product and then laser mark, assemble and/or ship as needed.
LMS can ship products back to you or to their final destination with labels and paperwork specific to the customer's needs.
Why Choose Us
LMS has 20+ years experience with laser marking and our efficient staff provides excellent service. Whether you are a start-up company or a large established corporation we are confident we have the equipment and expertise to meet your needs.
Please start by taking advantage of a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with one of our highly qualified sales representatives.
Arrangements can be made for a sample processing, giving you the opportunity to clearly see the advantage in using Laser Marking Services, Inc.